Thursday, January 19, 2012

Assignment # 2 :)

    The first topic I would gladly write about for my literacy narrative assignment would be to write about an essay I did in my reading class last semester where I compared two stories that had absolutely nothing to do with each other but I managed to compare both of them. In a way I think comparing and contrasting things help me become a better writer and a thinker and it helps me a lot with my psychology major as to why people do things they want to do. I personally think that the more interest i have on doing on essay that i myself can relate to i think i will make my essays a lot interesting and fun to read and I hope to have people think about the essay and say "Hey, i never thought of this that way."  If i were to write to people who didn't know me well instead of people who do know me i think my essays would probably sound a bit more professional. If i was writing to a family member or friends i would probably have the essay sound a bit more like me. Every time i write an essay i always consider my
    The second topic i would write about would probably be about a personal experience. Personal experienced essays are really interesting because a lot of the times people can relate to them as well as knowing other people whom the same thing could've happened to.  I think it would make a great essay because there would be so much detail that one can put into it that would be a great story for people to ready. I definately would be interested in reading stories like that.
    The third topic i would write about would be a narrative story that someone could be able to argue with. People have opinions and love to argue and i think it would make a great story to write about and i think it would get a lot of the classmates to included in each others work and help each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment