Thursday, January 12, 2012

Why I am taking English 101

 The reason why I am taking English 101 is not only because I am required to take it but because it will help me in the future with my major and career and it will help me improve my writing skills. My major is Psychology and my future career is to be a part of the FBI so I hope to make myself look as educated as possible so they know I am being serious. No one will take a someone serious if they do not know how to spell correctly and if they sound dumb.
 Some things that I hope to gain from this class is a lot of knowledge about how to make my essays sound professional for future references and to enhance my vocabulary. I think NEIU requires students to take English for the simple fact that we are in college and we must make ourselves look educated and speak well and write professionally. I think it is a fair requirement because people will look back and realize that it was a good thing to take an English class.

No comments:

Post a Comment