Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Assignment # 7 :)

   As I look back to my first class i do feel like i am making a progress on my goals for this class because I feel like the tips Miss. Spencer has been giving us really helps us improve our writing skills. I also feel like i tend to give in more detail as i write without writing too much and being precise. I feel like there isn't anything that has not helped me. Everything we go over in class has been very helpful and I can definitely say that i used most of the tips we go over. If i could change something in class to better facilitate my learning process it would probably be to have more group work instead of just reading everything on a power point. I think both are very helpful but we should have more peer reviews and things to communicate with our classmates. My writing process has pretty much stayed the same simply because I can focus better the way i do it so i don't plan to change anything. My writing however has indeed improved because of the phenomenal tips Miss Spencer has been giving us all semester for our essays and our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment