Friday, March 2, 2012
Assignment # 8 :)
So I chose to analyze the argument about how Amanda and some of her classmates were disciplinary charged because of some comments that they made on a social networking site. I personally think that it was unfair. The comment she made were not really harmful to anyone and they were OUTSIDE of school property. She is very well entitled to her own thoughts and opinions and i think she was charged unfairly. I think whatever is said and done outside of school and outside of school hours should not be any of the school's business. Unless of course she is threatening to harm any one from the school of the personnel. Topics like this always interest me because i feel that peoples personal lives should not be reflected upon work nor school. For example, whatever is said, done, or posted up on a social media network is done on their own time and people should really not be punished because of the things that they don't agree on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment