Friday, March 30, 2012

Assignment # 11 :)

     In my essays, i believe that the most errors that i make is not being very concise. I always get comments and not just in the essays we've done in class but in others as well about adding a little too much information. Another error i also see is being very wordy. By this i mean is i keep repeating the same words over and over. Lastly, i believe that my essays also tend to be pretty short. I feel like i write so much but just keep repeating the same thing.
  I feel that some of the ways i can help these errors is by having a little bit of more peer review and have them tell me exactly how i can change the errors. I also have to proofread my essays more than once because it would probably help me see that i keep repeating myself. Lastly, i can help this by making sure that i am always concise and not writing unnecessary things on my essays by having my teacher proofread.

No comments:

Post a Comment